GDC Professional Services:
Lenni Revel - Office Manager
Robert Revel - President
GDC Philosophy - We believe no one should have to go to court to process a divorce. We believe that there needs to be a safe place for a couple to go where they may discuss and execute a marital dissolution without being set against one another. We believe the children of divorce should be made a first priority in all divorces where children are involved.
- Published author of "Pilate", the stage play, 2014
- Published author of Razing Men in 2011
- University of California at Santa Cruz Credentialed Paralegal 2007
- J.F.K. University Credentialed Mediator 1998
- Sonoma County Registered and Bonded LDA# 40 Expires Nov. 2018
- Colorado State Sanctioned Court Appointed Parenting Coordinator (Special Master) pursuant to C.R.S § 14-10-128.1 2005
- Trainer, Center for Non-Violent Communication 1997-2004
- Facilitator, Alternatives to Violence Project, San Quentin State Prison 1998
- Our Office Manager, Lenni Revel is a 4 year Sonoma County law firm trained legal secretary.
GDC can refer trusted family law attorneys who will provide non-adversarial, limited scope legal services, to our clients who wish to utilize such unrepresented legal counsel while we process their divorce. GDC can arrange for non-attorney based mediation for divorcing couples whenever circumstances necessitate it.
*GDC and its agents are not attorneys. No information provided on this website is intended as legal advice or counsel for a divorce or any matter, and should not be construed as such. Accordingly, the information on this site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, financial, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal, financial or other competent advisers. In no event will Go Divorce Clinic, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information presented in this site, or for any consequential, special or similar damages.